Saturday, January 9, 2010

My sweet Isabel is 4 years old!!!



My little Isabel is 4 years old today. 4 years ago my life changed for ever, and I never could have imagined how wonderful life was about to get. Isabel has always been a very smart girl and continues to grow by leap and bounds.
Some of her favorite things include:

* Dressing up, especially as a princess
* Helping mommy cook
* Playing outside no matter the temperature
* Giving and receiving surprises (no matter what it is, she will act surprised)
* Anything pink with sparkles
* Spending time with her grandparents
* Playing with her friends
* Going to the babysitter's
* Happy meals with chicken nuggets, fries, sprite and sweet and sour sauce
* Watching movies with mommy on her bed while eating popcorn, of course
* Taking care of her baby dolls
* Going to church
* Sing songs
* Getting ready for her new baby sister to be born
* Noodles and sunny delight
* Taking care of people

Isabel is such a sweet, loving and caring little girl. I love playing with her and experiencing her imagination running wild. She is so willing to help me with anything and I know she is going to be such a big helper when her little sister is born. She likes to help Joshua with daily tasks such as getting ready and eating. There is nothing sweeter than Isabel and Joshua playing together like they were long lost pals.

I love you Bug and no matter how old you get, you will always be my sweet little Isabel.

No comments: