Friday, December 5, 2008

Princess Tea Party




Isabel and I went to the Princess Tea Party at the Festival of Trees. We had so much fun. She got to dress up as a princess and she got a hat a wand and she got entertained by many of the Disney princesses. She thought Princess Belle was so pretty! It was a lot of fun and I would recommend people taking their daughters next year. It's princess everything and if your daughters are anything like mine, princesses are her life right now. It was a good mommy, daughter night. I sure love my little princess.

3 comments:

Caywood Clan said...

Wow sounds like sooooo much fun....I will definately be going next year! Hopefully Brynnah will be into the whole Princess thing!

Anonymous said...

She didn't ruin the picture at all -- in fact it was cute and fun little story to add to it!! We should get all the little girlies together for some playdates -- they seemed to get along pretty good!!

Kim said...

Those are adorable!! When i see cute little things like that it makes me want to have a little girl!!! (not like it really my chice but..) You are lookin HOT by the way!!! Love it!!