Monday, May 3, 2010


Time has flown by, I can hardly believe it!!! My sweet little Olivia is already 2 months old. She just went to the doctors last Tuesday and she weighed 9lbs 12oz. It might not seem like much but just 2 months ago she weighed 5lbs 9oz. She is still such a good baby. She is sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours at night and I am so greatful for that. She loves to be held which works out great because I love to hold her and so does her big sister Isabel. Olivia is so lucky to have wonderful older siblings. Isabel adores Olivia and wants to and tries to help with everything. She is my biggest helper and I am so thankful for her. Joshua adores his baby sister and is always concerned when he hears her crying. We love you Olivia and can't imagine life without you in it!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your kids are so beautiful! Your pictures are making anxious for warmer weather!

The Taylor Family said...

cute...cute!!!!