Saturday, December 5, 2009

Randoms of lately


Joshua just hanging out with Daddy on Thanksgiving. He is such a Daddy's boy!


Here I am at 24 weeks. It sounds a lot better to say 6 months instead of 24 weeks. Really, either way I feel like I've got a ways to go. Can't complain though, it could be worse.
Just excited for Olivia to get here.


Princess Tea Party!!
What a blast we had.
Already looking forward to next year.
I wish she would never grow out of this stage.
I want her to always be into dressing up and princesses!!

Sure love my sweet little Isabel!
Can't believe she's almost four!!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Chrissy- hey I just found your blog through Kim's! It looks like you guys are doing good!

If you send me your email address- I can invite you to our blog! brittney.brog@gmail.com

Kim said...

I love the belly!! You are a really cute preggers lady!!!! I love pregnant people.....espically when one of them is not me!!:) Its been to long since i have seen you..i need my Chrissy fix!

Anonymous said...

I am sad we missed the tea party this year. It is such a busy month. CUTE belly shot. I love it!